We’re gearing up for the 2017 Legal Hackers International Summit! The third annual invitation-only Summit will convene Legal Hackers organizers and legal-innovation thought leaders from around the world to share experiences and knowledge and to chart the path ahead for the Legal Hackers movement.
Can’t wait to see you there!
When: 7 PM on August 4, 2017, to 2 PM on August 6, 2017
Nearest Subways: F (York Street), 2/3 (Clark Street), A/C (High Street)
The weekend will include a fascinating array of keynotes, panels, workshops, demos, and cultural activities from leaders of the legal hacking, legal technology and civic innovation communities. Here are just a few of our amazing speakers (more to come!):
Friday August 4, 2017
7pm – Welcome Party
Saturday August 5, 2017
9:30am – Breakfast & Coffee
10am – Welcoming Remarks
10:30am – Morning Presentations
12pm – Lunch & Keynotes
1pm – Icebreakers/Wakeup Session
1:10pm – Early-Afternoon Presentations
3:55pm – Break
4pm – Late-Afternoon Presentations
7pm – Organizers Dinner (Location TBA)
Sunday August 6, 2017
10am – Welcome & Recap of Day 1
10:30am – Presentations
1pm – Lunch & Closing Remarks
2pm – Cultural Activities in NYC
- Weather: New York in the summer is hot and humid. Check the weather here.
- Getting Around: Taxis, Ubers, and Lyfts are plentiful, but the subway is always cheaper. Note that subways schedules are variable on the weekend due to construction.
- Attire: Summit attire is smart casual/jeans/etc.
- Power Converters: Here are a few options.
- Wi-Fi/SIMs: The summit will have wi-fi. Let us know if you need options for SIMs.
Many thanks to our Summit organizing committee:
Interested in sponsoring? Want to show off your company to a global audience of legal innovators? Contact us to learn about our sponsorship packages.